Saturday 23 May 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challange Entry


I'm on a roll today with the sun shining the kids are happy as they can play in the garden and Sophie is sound asleep again so I have made the most of the quiet and had a go at a card for the Penny Black Saturday Challange, I've been meaning to have a go for ages so here goes.
I decided to use an old Penny Black Stamp ( I have been collecting some of the older ones as a hobby, a bit sad maybe but never mind). It's a Rose Arbour which I have coloured using blending & distress inks and then used Prima's and buttons as centres and corner decoration. Finished with a beautiful best wishes sentiment.
I'm getting addicted to this Challange thing. If you fancy having a go at the challange follow this link and try it.
Good Luck

4 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful!
    I love this image!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vintage image, I have alot of them and love them all......The pink is nice too.
    Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card.....love the image and how you have used your buttons.....if you love the old Penny Black stamps....click on the link on the PBSC blog... PB Stamps....lots of the retired stamps for sale........thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! I love the button flowers and this stamp is lovely! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete