Wednesday 10 March 2010

Mother's Day Cards



Here's a few creations that I made yesterday for a friend of mine, i'm not normally very good at older fashioned cards but I think I did ok with some of these.
This one says to Grandma and I used My Mind's Eye Penny Lane Paper and some fabric and paper flowers to finish.

Next we have a Happy Mother's Day Card made using penny lane papers, Magnolia skating Tilda coluring with promarkers and finished with paper flowers and a stone.


I love this one, completely unusual for me to make something so grown up. I used a Martha Stewart Punch at the top and layered the bottom corner using My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus Papers, Cut ovals using my nestabilities and edged using using drops. The image is a Hero Arts Flower set i've had for ages. And to finish added paper flowers.









No comments:

Post a Comment