Monday 6 September 2010

Hello Monday!

Wow how quickly did that Weekend go. To quickly for me had a busy weekend helping our lovely Nanny.



I had a little spare time and I made a few new toppers and here they are

I had some new Magnolia Rubber Stamps arrive last week and 2 of them were the Grand Oak tree and a set of leaves. I have gone for a Autumn theme with this small topper. I have stamped a leaf on the backing and then cut the tree in half and added a cute Tilda in her rain coat image.

I tried something a little different on this topper with Edwin. I weaved several different strips of coordinating papers, I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.

A little cute Tilda topper as she waits for her bath to run.

A baking topper her of Magnolia's Tilda holding a rolling pin and stood next to a jars. I have used glossy accents to give a glass front to the cookie jar.

And finally Tilda and a peony topper with deep orange backing papers and a stack of paper flowers.

All my toppers and cards are availble on Ebay and usually start from 75p

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/tracey4448/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25


Thanks for looking

love

Tracey







No comments:

Post a Comment