Tuesday 28 September 2010

It's been ages.. whoops

My goodness where are the weeks going, they are flying by and I've been so busy having a clear out of clutter that my crafting time seems to have disappeared which isn't good as my sanity seems to have disappreared with it.
I have had a few sneaky minutes and heres a card I have made using the new Magnolia Apples & Cherries images. This one is the carosel horse and the sitting Tilda which I have coloured with Promarkers.


I used summer papers from Docrafts for the backing and used a pink straw which I wrapped green satin ribbon around it to give the appearance of the pole. Which i think works really well.

Here's a close up of my Tilda on the horse. I'm really pleased with how this turned out.


Hopefully be back for more blogging soon.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment