Wednesday 2 January 2013

LOTV Easel card

One of today's crafty makes is a card for my friends little girls 6th birthday.
I have used a round cut easel card blank and added decorative papers in pinks and oranges. I have die cut using xcuts scallop circles (one being out of a LOTV pre coloured topper). The topper is a LOTV Fairy with a present and teddy. (these were bought in a mixed pack a couple of years ago at hobbycrafts show at the NEC).
On the lower level I have used coordinating papers, Meiflower Pink polka dot ribbon and a chipboard letter E for Eden which I coloured using Promarker # Magenta. Finished off with gem flowers and a starry sentiment stamped in Momento # Rose Bud Ink.
She loved her card when we popped over earlier.
Another happy customer. :)
Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment