Tuesday 1 January 2013

Snow White Art Canvas - Sketch Saturday Inspired

Starting off as I mean to go on in 2013 and entering another challenge today. This one is the Sketch Saturday Blog Challenge. We were given a set sketch to follow and decided as I was planning on making an art canvas for my daughter I thought I would incorporate the sketch into the design.

I have used a Saturated Canary Snow White themed image and coloured with my promarkers mainly bright colours to make her stand out. I have used a mixture of backing elements and then added the cross with two colours of ribbons (Red dotty is woodware, Blue satin is a remnant). To finish I have stamped onto a die cut frame and made the mirror with mirri card and then added the buttons to finish the sketch.
I hope they like the design, my daughter certainly does.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I bet your Daughter will love this.. so super cute!! Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete