Thursday 11 April 2013

Mo Manning Card Creations

I recently found the amazing Mo Manning digital images ( Mo's Digital Pencil ) whilst having a look around facebook, They are truely amazing and the detailing is brilliant.
I bought quite a few images and have even been back and bought more so I can take part in their blog challange this week.
Now the cards below are ones I have made using the first set I bought. I have had great fun colouring them

Irish Dancer

I decided to try lots of different colour combinations and layouts so here is another version
I use a mixture of Promarkers and Copics to colour my images


I make a lot of Wedding themed cards and when I saw this next image I just had to get it and made this card up to show everyone.
I designed an A5 sized easel card and used a turquoise colour scheme. I added paper flowers, pearls and a simple sentiment to finish it off.

I will be buying some more of these images in the future and certainly taking part in their blog challanges every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment