Monday 19 August 2013

Meljen Designs Blog Challenge " Frames"


Here is my blog entry for the meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.uk challenge this week which was incorporate a frame into our cards whilst using one of her fab designs.
I have used the Scuba Bear image which inspired me to make a fish tank themed frame picture using other fishy stamps to embellish the card.
I have coloured all the images with a mixture of copics and promarker pens. Really pleased with the finished card and used various shades of blue buttons to act as bubbles to finish it off.
I hope they like it

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea as a fish tank. Love your sentiment. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design for "You Have Been Framed".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :) thanks for joining Meljen's this week.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete