Sunday 30 August 2015

Glitter n Sparkle - DT sample for Week 152 - Buttons

Happy Sunday everyone, today is the start of the new challenge week over at glitternsparklechallengeblog
I have been very lucky to be asked to join this blog and to produce some amazing inspiration for you.
My first week with them and here is my creation


The image is called Licky Tiggy Tiger by Barbara Jansen from stitchybearstamps.
I have coloured him with my Promarker Pens
Here is a list of codes used
Mustard - Main body
Sandstone - Shading on main body
Burnt Sienna - Strips and fur detail
Pale Pink - Tongue
Blender Pen - for added effect on the fur.

The rest for the card is made up of the following:
Kanban Green wash kraft card - backing panel
Kanban Selection Box - Green & Yellow paper - Green square was cut to create a frame
Palm tree digi image from another set
Green Star washi Tape to create a border
Animal Wildlife sticky tape from Everycraftsapound.co.uk
Green plastic buttons - personal stash

Buttons is the main element of this weeks challenge and there are some amazing prizes up for grabs.
To join in click on the link below and have a go.

We look forward to seeing your creations and good luck.
love
Tracey xxx
Unicorn Crafter


5 comments:

  1. Such a cute tiger and love your card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and lovely layout :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Tracey! Your card is super cute! the little tiger is adorable! I'm your newest follower! I would be so happy if you would come over and follow me too. Here's my blog:
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Loving the yellow and green and the palm trees.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete