Wednesday 19 August 2015

This weeks challenge at Unicorn Crafts - 6 cards from one topper sheet

Challenge Week 1 at Unicorn Crafts
Kanban Topper sheet - PCT9741 - Romantic Evening - Pink


Using the topper sheet I set myself a challenge to make 6 cards in one day using this sheet from Kanban Crafts (Home of Kanban Crafts) - I have then just the following:
Code: 50617 - Special Someone Toppers
Code: 50730 - Soft Pink Polka backing paper
Code: 50606 - Budding Blossoms colour me toppers
Code: 900882 - Handbags & gladrags backing card
Code: CRD1166 - Black Roses background card
Code: 900314 - Vintage Suitcases Backing Card
Stamp Set 10 - Lace effect rubber stamp set by Kanban
And the usual backing card I use from Limetree Crafts, Ribbon from Meiflower and pearls and gems from my craft stash.

Here are the 6 cards that I created:






This topper sheet is great as it can be used for anniversary cards or even those ladies who love to pamper and dress up for an evening out which makes great cards for 18th & 21st birthdays.

Thanks for looking at my blog today. 
Tracey
xxx

3 comments: