Thursday 20 August 2015

TiddlyInks DT call - Card made using Love you Mostest Couple

Love you mostest - Wedding Day Card.


Welcome to my little piece of blog world and today we have this stunning tiddlyinks image called: Love you mostest couple designed by the fabulous Christy Croll.

I have coloured the image in using Promarkers, 
the colours I used for the bride are: 
Cool Grey 1 for the dress
Blush, Saffron & Pastel Pink - Skin
Cocoa & Walnut - Hair
Herb Green, Cardinal Red - Flowers in the headband
The colours for the Groom are:
Black - Jacket
Cool Grey 5 & 4 - Trousers
Blush, Saffron & Pastel Pink - Skin
Praline & Tan - Hair

I have used the Blender pen on the jacket & trousers and both sets of hair.

To add dimension I have added Glossy Accents on to the bracelet and on the detailing on the headband which you can see on the picture above.

I made this into a Wedding day greeting card using backing papers from Sweet Paris Paper Pack by Docrafts, backed on to Selection Box Card by Kanban Crafts & Brown pattern paper from Paris Pack by Hunkydory Crafts. I have matted and layered these elements and curl the red corner and added a matching peg.
The white ribbon is tied down the side and is from Meiflower
Then I have used a lovely Wedding day wooden die cut from Nottingham Laser Crafts and finished with paper flowers which I have coloured some in Cardinal Red to coordinate with the design. Finished off with pearls and a 'Love' stamp.

All finished my layering onto a white card blank A5 size.

For this fantastic image and many more of the Tiddly Ink range please pop over to the website, Tiddly Inks and grab some amazing new digital images, backgrounds and even sentiments.

Thanks for looking 
Tracey 
xx

6 comments: