Monday 10 August 2015

Tonic Studio's Workshop @ Stoneleigh Park GBCF

I have had a lovely weekend spending time at The Great British Craft Festival, I have the chance to go both days and I loved it yet again that Show is brilliant.
On Saturday I tried to pop along to the Tonic Studio's stand to visit the lovely Cheremane Smith who was running the sessions with Sharon Duffy but they were so busy I didn't chance to have a go but I was very intrigued by the designs they were using and I decided to purchase my first Tonic Studio Die . I know I hear the gasps of shock that I hadn't bought one before but I am not a big die cutter so just hadn't got round to buying any until now.
I went back on Sunday and managed to jump in a seat :) and here is what I made,


I have to say the fairies are my favourite and great for my work at the Crystal Cave at Fargo Village.
So I purchased a couple of the dies


I'm looking forward to having a play with these dies today.

Thanks for stopping by
Tracey ( Unicorn Crafts Handmade Greeting Cards & Accessories)


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Tracey and glad to hear you had a good time at the show.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete