Thursday 24 September 2015

Kanban Crafts Mish Mash cards

Good Morning, it's a lovely sunny day so far here in the West Midlands and I have some cards to share with you from the last couple of days.

I have been working with some of my older Kanban Crafts stock but also incorporating it with the newer collections.

These above are using a lovely Art Nouveau style lady and background stamp which I have coloured using Letraset Promarkers and on the red & green design I used Woodware Crafts Fluffy stuff to make the collar and cuffs on the coat stand out. Backs are from a paper pad by Kanban Crafts called Well wishes & Celebrations. 


Th next one is using some very cute Teddy Bear Stamps by Kanban Crafts - This set is called Wooly Bears - Rock On. I have coloured the bear with Promarkers and made a stage themed background with the stars from the stamp set and a border with the musical notes from the set too.





Finally we have a mash up of old and new supplies. I have used the brand new Kanban kit called Pretty In Lace which f you follow the link it takes you to the deal on Create & Craft Tv where is was recently launched. Within the kit are these brilliant sheets of frames which you can stamp on perfectly. So I decided I would use the Stamp set called Spring Silhouettes. I have added glitter and pearls to the pattern on the trees for added effect.

Thanks for looking and I hope you find some inspiration in my post today
Hugs
Tracey 
xxxx

2 comments: