Sunday 15 November 2015

Cute as a Button Tracy Tricera Image for Glitter N Sparkle's Week 163 Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to this weeks Glitter N Sparkle Challenge
This weeks theme is Use a Die

We have 5 sponsors this week all offering fabulous prizes for those lucky winners:
The sponsors are:

I as lucky enough to be given a Cute as a Button image:
Tracy Tricera was my images and she is very cute don't you think?

I have used Letraset Promarkers again this week and here is the listed of colours I used:
Apple Cider & Marsh Green for the main Body
Lush Green for the claws
Pastel Beige for the Frill around the head
Herb Green for Highlighting.

I decided even though she is called Tracy that I would make it a boy themed card as I sell a lot of Dinosaur cards for boys. Here is the finished card. 


I have die cut stars from the Xcut range by docrafts, the chipboard number is from Woodware Crafts and the Polka dot paper is from Anna-Marie Designs.


To join in the the challenge pop over to Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Week 163 Die Cut and add your link to the post. Good Luck 
Hugs
Tracey xx

2 comments: