Sunday 22 November 2015

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog week 164 Purple & Black

Good morning and welcome to my little part of the blogging world.
This week on Glitter N Sparkle Challenge we had a theme of Purple & Black and I was luckily enough to get given a Digital Delights image for this week's card and here is my creation.
Steampunk Tasha is the wonderful image that I chose to use and have coloured her with Letraset Promarkers.



Colours I have used are: 
Skin - Blush, Saffron & Pastel Pink
Hair: Burnt Sienna & Blender pen
Wings: Plum preserve
Dress: Lilac & Purple - Plum preserve for the frills
Boots, goggles & Hat - Cool grey 5, Warm grey 4


I have used glossy accents on the monocle element of the image for add effect.

The card has been layered using Docrafts backing paper with steampunk elements on it, Kanban Art deco black pattern card stock, Ribbons from Meiflower crafts were tied in a criss-cross pattern. Finished off with a rubber stamped sentiment from Inkylicious .

To join in on the fun and games this week on Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog
Pop over and add your linky :) 
Good Luck and happy Stamping.
Hugs
Tracey xxx

6 comments: