Sunday 20 December 2015

Glitter N Sparkle Blog Challenge Week: 168 Anything Goes - Cute as a Button Image


Welcome to my little part of the Crafting Blogging world, today it is all about Glitter and Sparkle over at Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog as we near the magical day of Christmas.

My lot are very excited well especially the 6 year old. This is the card I have made for her using a Cute as a Button Digital Image.

Cute as a Button d amazing digital images and I have coloured a couple now and they always print and colour very well.

Here it is: Image is called Reindeer Bells
I have coloured the image with my Letraset Promarkers
and added Dovecraft glitter glues to the dress and the shoes for added sparkle effect.


The back ground is done using a piece of glitter card stock in pale green (which stuck to my fingers and we found glitter everywhere for days)
The red polka dot paper backing is from a 12"x12" paper pad
Ribbon by Meiflower Crafts
Glitter Washi Tape is by Express Yourshelves craft shop
The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp set
Bling and pearls from my personal stash.


I love these images by Francesa over at Cute as a Button, I f you would like to be in with a chance of winning some great images then pop over to the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog and add your link to your blog entry.
Good Luck and thanks for looking
Hugs
Tracey
XXXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment