Saturday 19 December 2015

Last few Christmas Cards for 2015 all finished.

Well Christmas is certainly fast approaching and I have been busy making a lot of fun Christmas cards since June time :) So I am quite happy to be packing the Christmas craft items away at the end of this weekend.
Here are the last few I have made for orders this week.


This one includes a Lili of the Valley topper from the topper pads which is from last years collection.
I have made it very girlie by using pink's and pink ribbon to finish it off.


These two festive themed cards are made using Kanban Crafts Member Gifts Christmas topper pad and backing is from a Kraft Christmas Paper pad by Docrafts.


This cute fun Card for my Sister and her partner is made using a Kanban Topper Sheet called Winter Wooly bears and layered with coordinating papers. Finished with wooden snowflakes and pearls.


This is my last Christmas card for the year. I had a request for a card for a doggy to his  daddy who they see on their walks regularly :) Mand is great with her kiddies and dogs so I thought how sweet and made this card, it includes a Kanban Christmas Pets topper, Elf & safety paper pad for backing.

The sentiments on the cards are either Stamp in Up ones or hand stamped with individual letter stamps.

Well, I just need to say Thank you for all those new liker's this year and commenting on my blog posts and to Wish you all a great Weekend,
We as a family have some huge plans for next year as well as some exciting Crafting news.
Watch this space
Hugs
Tracey 
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment