Wednesday 30 December 2015

Nearly New Year already :)

Good Morning and it's certainly a bit blustery here in the West Midlands today. So a great excuse to cosy up in the craft room and get creating, We had a week off from Glitter n Sparkle challenges but we are secretly planning our January Projects. Kanban Crafts sent us some top secret goodies too for us to work on over Christmas too which have all gone off back to the factory ready for the shows in the next few weeks.
So whilst it was quiet I had a re-jig in the work room and actually moved to the conservatory which as you can see is lovely and light for working on these dull days still. The work room is now a man cave ( well that's what the boys are calling it lol)


I have decided I have too much stuff and need more storage but no spare pennies at the moment. So I have packed a bit away and hidden it :)

Now whilst clearing out I found some unloved items so I got crafting and here is a card I made



It is using an older Kanban Crafts topper sheets called Damask Gown and the code is CON8018.
The sheet is to make a concept card but I chopped the blank element up to make the backing and added bits and pieces I found whilst tidying up.
Quite pleased with this one.

Back to making today at full speed as I have a few Etsy orders to do and design work to finish which I will be sharing with you all very soon.

Have a great week
Hugs
Tracey 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment