Sunday 31 January 2016

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Week #173 - Wet or Dry Emboss

Good morning an welcome to this weeks inspiration card which I have made for the fabulous

This week we have had some fantastic designers (Lemon Shortbread , Lacy Sunshine, Arti Doodles) offering great prizes for your entries and one of those Sponsors was the very talented team over at ArtiDoodles

I chose the image called : Dragon Dreams
Here is my finished card

My embossing elements for the challenge brief are the wood effect dry embossed using a Darise Folder and I also wet embossed the 'Hug Me' Sentiment using clear embossing powder.


Here is a close up of the lovely image, I did go for a slightly unusual colour scheme on this one but it looks amazing.
I colour her with my Promarkers
Skin - Pastel Green , Soft Green & Mint Green
Hair - Grey Green and Soft Green
Tongue - Olive Green
Lips - Pale Pink
Dragon -  Herb Green & Khaki
Nails on the lady - Khaki
I have added Glossy Accents to the eyes on the lady and the dragon.


A close up of the Sentiment which I have wet embossed and turned in to a tag for the card.

The card was made from my scraps box of left overs so a real mixture involved.

If you would like to join in the fun over at the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog
then click on the link and submit your entry, We all look forward to seeing your entries.

Happy Crafting 
Hugs
Tracey 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment