Sunday 10 January 2016

Glitter n Sparkle Week #170 Tic Tac Toe Challenge week - SLS Lines image

Good Morning and welcome to my design team inspiration card for this weeks Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog

This week there are yet again some fantastic prizes up for grabs for entering a card using the theme
Tic Tac Toe

There is board for you to use to gain your inspiration, all you have to do is choose a row that you incorporate in your card ie Gems/pearls, Image & Ribbon/lace
This the row I chose for my card this week which includes the fabulous image called:
by


Now here is my card using the information above, first is the close up of the image coloured.

I have coloured her using my Letraset Promarkers, here is the list of colours used:
Hair: Primrose, Pastel Yellow & Mustard
Skin: Blush, Saffron & Pastel Pink
Bow & cupcakes are in various shades of Pink's
Eyes: Pastel Blue


The image is obviously called Marie Antoinette so I went for a regal colour scheme and patterned papers. The Backing card and panel behind the image are from the Kanban Crafts Kensington Collection.
The line I used for my card was Pearls &/or gems ( So I have used both) on the left of the image and then I tied Lace & ribbon together on the right hand side.
The sentiment is from the same Kensington collection.

To purchase a SLS Lines Digital Image then click on the link then and it will take you to their Etsy shop.

To enter with your version of the Tic Tac Toe theme then just click on this link to the Glitter N Sparkle Blog and good luck.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracey 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment