Wednesday 6 January 2016

My Crafty Kanban Wednesday's start today.

Welcome to my Weekly Wednesday Posts.

Starting this week I am doing Kanban Wednesday's - Strange but I have my mad moments, If I get the Kanban Crafts sheets out and craft on a Wednesday I can update my blog, showcase new and old kits and also offer inspiration, whilst also building stock to sell in my outlets - see not quite so mad now :).

I am intending to do this with each of the Dt's that I work with so each day I blog ad each day I show something different.

So today I decided I would work on a couple of really old collections from Kanban Crafts.
Here is collection 1's creations:
Kit : Fairies ref: 590558
The kit comes with a set like above for each scene to make a concept 3d box style card ( as shown above). 

I have made a couple of cards using just one sheet from the set
Baking & Shopping fairies - Ref PCT1396
I have made one into the Box card as shown above and then to show you that you can use the elements to make a normal card too.


Baking on the left made into the box scene and shopping fairy used for the A5 card.


Here is the 3d box scene card made up, you simply just fold and stick the scallop pieces together to fold the shape. You can stick everything inside the frame or as I have done and add elements on the outside.

 Here you can see it standing and from above, I have added a lilac backing paper from the 'The language of flowers' 6x6" paper pad by Kanban too. I have slit a cut into the bowl of mixture so I could slip the whisk into it for added effect.


All finished and you can see the elements stuck down, there are 2 sentiments on the sheet and also there is a lovely larger sentiment that you pop out to make the frame piece which you can add on the reverse for the name and from to be written too.


Now for the 2nd card I have made - Shopping Fairy.
Now for this card I cut up the backing panel for the box element and stuck the shop window onto it,  then layered and cut the elements to make a layered roof panel. I have decoupaged the fairy up with the sheet and cut her hand out and added the bag on her hand for effect.
I have added some pearls for embellishment.
Inside I have used th matching backing from the front ( which is from the Well wishes & Celebrations pad) and added the second sentiment inside as an insert.


Now for Collection No 2
The Griffins
A Dragon inspired collection ref: 589041

Again this kit is a really old kit from Kanban Crafts but it's a fun one :)
Here we have the lady who loves Chocolate & Wine just as much as me 
Ref no for the sheets used are: PCT9582, CRD9645, CRD9634 & PCT9588
I have used ribbon & twine for effect.


Here you can see her layered up ( there are more decoupage elements on the sheet but I felt she was layered up enough here. You can just about see the texture which has been added to the topper sheet to make her look and feel scaley :) Fabulous idea.


Now for the man of the house Dragon card. 
Sheets used are: Ref: PCT9585, CRD9634, CRD9640
I have added a kraft card tag and tied it with twine.
The sentiment is from the sentiment sheet included in the main kit Ref: PCT9587


Again on this close up you can see the texture that Kanban have added for the extra effect.

Well that was a fun morning and a few cards made.
Next week I will be working on a range called
'Patchwork Pals'

Have a great day
Hugs
Tracey
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment