Sunday 21 February 2016

Challenge # 176 Anything Goes week this week - Crafty Sentiments Image A gentle touch

Good Morning wow another week come and gone and it's been a busy one, I have launched my own Craft supplies business online Truly Inspired Crafts and it's been the school Half term holiday so rather manic here in my house :)

Now this week's challenge is 'Anything Goes' over at Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog which on these weeks is always super busy with all your amazing makes.

I was lucky enough to get an image by craftysentimentsdesigns and got one called 'A Gentle Touch'

Here is the image and information on how I did it.

Now I printed this image 3 times and tried a few different techniques but this is the one I went for, I wanted to something a bit different rather than just colour them in so I got the Fluffy Stuff out and added it on. This stuff is amazing as it a wet glue like texture when you apply it but when you add heat to it it turns fluffy and bumpy as you can see from the picture it works great for textured bears. Fluffy Stuff is available in White, Brown & green over at Truly Inspired Crafts.


Here is the finished card I designed using Crafty Sentiment Designs 'A gentle Touch' Image, 
Papers were from my left overs basket 
Ribbon is from Truly Inspired Crafts


I hope you can join in the 'Anything Goes' challenge week over at Glitter n Sparkle Blog and be in with a chance of winning some of our amazing sponsors images,
Lots of Crafty Hugs
Tracey 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment