Sunday 14 February 2016

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge this week ' Love is in the air'

Good Morning and welcome to my blog where today we are showcasing the Glitter N Sparkle's Weekly Challenge and this week's theme to tie in with it being 'Valentine's Day' we are having a Love is in the air theme

Here is my Creation for this week using 
Lovely Winter Couple
from The EastWind

They have absolutely stunning images for you to colour so pop over to their blog & page to be inspired.
The East Wind

My Finished card:


I decided to chop this one and cut the image into a heart shape to tie in with the theme.
I love this one and very happy with the cuteness.


I used Promarkers to colour this image by The East Wind, 
Skin: Blush, Saffron & Pastel Pink
Hair - Girl - Raw Sienna & Caramel, Boy - Raw Sienna
Girls Coat - Fuchsia Pink 
Girls Hat & Scarf - Antique Pink
Hearts - Berry Red
Boys Coat - True Blue
Boys Hat - Oasis & True Blue
Boys Scarf - Mustard
Petrol blue for extra detail


I hope you are all enjoying your day of love and snuggles or crafting if not and that you will pop by and enter the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge this week to be in with a chance of winning some amazing images by our sponsors.

Happy Valentine's Day
Hugs
Tracey xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment