Sunday 7 February 2016

This Week's Glitter n Sparkle Challenge is about Fireworks & Sparkle

Good Morning and welcome to my Design team sample for this weeks 

This week it's all bout 
Fireworks & Sparkle

This week the majority of the team were choosing from a new designer to me

The blog has great selection of images and samples for your inspiration and also there is an awesome Etsy Shop too. ( link is above direct to the etsy shop)

Here is the Image I chose, she is called Cheryl.

I have used a Scallop card blank by Kanban Crafts for the main card and very simply used black cardstock for the backing as this allowed me to stamp and emboss the fireworks in the back ground.


Close up of the great image which I have coloured using Promarkers and then glitter glue for the sparkle on the skirt.
Skin is Blush, Saffron & Pastel Pink
Hair is Cinnamon & Burnt Sienna
Bodice is Lipstick & Poppy Red


The fireworks are stamped and heat embossed for effect - The stamp is by Great Impressions


I made it into a Best Wishes card and would be great for Special 21st or 30th Birthday.

Now hopefully I have inspired now it's time for you to make your own creation using the Fireworks and Sparkle theme and add your link to the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog for your chance to be in with winning some fabulous digital images from our Sponsors this week.

Happy Crafting and Good Luck
Hugs
Tracey 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment