Sunday 13 March 2016

Week #179 Glitter n Sparkle - Something in Green theme - Make it Crafty Image

Good Morning and welcome to another great challenge over at Glitter n Sparkle challenge Blog

This week we have some amazing sponsors and one of those is the brilliant

I was lucky to have a choice from their website and went with Urban Keisha
and here is the card that I designed.

Urban Keisha has been coloured using various shades of Promarkers
Moss, Olive Green, Lime Zest, Lime Twist, Marsh Green & Khaki
Were my green elements for my theme
Skin is done with Blush, Saffron and Pastel Pink
Hair is done with Burnt Sienna, Cinnamon & Sandstone

The backing ground was done using a Backing card from Kanban Crafts - Street scene. I used also used Woodware Craft Collections Urban Graffiti set ( available from Truly Inspired Crafts) which I have coloured with Dovecraft metallic pens.
I kept the rest simple and just layered on black matting panel and then on to an A5 card blank.

Love this image and the collection of Urban Streets by Make it Crafty is awesome and they have several other designs too.

Hope you liked my project and that you will pop over to the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog and have a go at winning so great prizes.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment