Saturday 9 April 2016

Couple in love - Anniversary card ideas

I am trying to make a big push with blogging and entering some challenges and I have to say I love Sami Stamps so when I saw that they were hosting a fabulous challenge with a theme of 'Add pearls or Beads' I thought ooh why not have a go and submit an entry, so here it is:

I coloured the image using Letraset promarkers and went with an older couple
I coloured their hair in shades of cool greys and warm grey's
Skin is Blush, Saffron and Pastel Pink
The lady's dress is done with Marsh Green & Olive Green
The gentleman's attire is Grey green for the jumper and then beige on the trousers.

The backings are from my off cuts box and I have cut the pennant shapes out for added detail on the cards. The sentiment is a Woodware stamp set from Truly Inspired Crafts called Jane's Script.
I have added some pearls to finish the card.

Love the digital images by Sami Stamps and I would love to win some new images, so I've got my fingers crossed :)

Thanks for looking 
Hugs
Tracey 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment