Sunday 17 April 2016

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Week 184: Red & White - Sami Stamps

Good Morning and welcome to another fabulous themed challenge over at Glitter N Sparkle.

This week we have some amazing sponsors and my chosen sponsor is Sami Stamps

I just love their images and have purchased several of them.

So which image did I chose?
Well I got this gorgeous design:

So the theme set is Red & White

And here is what I have created:
I kept it simple as I think it looks more effective.
I coloured the image with Promarkers: Lipstick Red, Berry & Poppy for the dress,
Skin: Blush, Saffron & Pastel Pink
Hair: Primrose, Pastel Yellow & Mustard
Flowers: Crimson
I have used the Promarker blender pen to add shading to the dress.

The backing is a gorgeous Red Polka dot card stock from Anna-Marie Designs purchased at the NEC and I have used a Stamp Set by Stampin Up for the sentiment in the top corner.
White satin ribbon tied in the corner and then I have added red & white pearls to add final details.

I love this image and have coloured it in a few other colours too ready to make more cards.
I hope you like the image and will pop over to take a look at Sami Stamps or pop over to Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog to take part in the Red & White challenge theme.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Tracey 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment