Sunday 29 May 2016

Ikes Art Sponsor over at Glitter N Sparkle's Week 190 Flower Power Theme

Good Morning and welcome to Week 190 over at the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog

This weeks challenge is all about 
Flower Power

and my Sponsor for the week is Ikes Art

here is the card that I have created

I went for a slightly different card blank style this time and it's a dl shape that opens on the short side
I have used off cuts for this card which is a great way to be thrifty when crafting.

I stretched the floral digital image to give a longer look to the flowers.
I coloured them using Promarkers
Marsh Green - Buds
Cocoa - Branches
Pale pink & Aniseed for the petals

I wanted to keep it simple and added a floral ribbon from Meiflower Crafts and then stamped flowers down the right hand side.

If you would like to join in the fun then pop over to the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog and have a go and maybe you will be lucky and get some great new digital images from our sponsors.

Crafty Hugs
Tracey
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment