Sunday 15 May 2016

Week 188 - Glitter N Sparkle DT sample - Theme Ribbon or Lace - Cute as a Button Sponsor

Good Morning and it's another fun challenge this week over at the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog
This weeks sponsors are brilliant and Myself and Samantha got this gorgeous Cute as a Button Digital Images - The image could be coloured in lots of different techniques and colour combinations but I went for a Orange & Purple colour scheme for mine.
Colours used are:
Skin: Blush, Saffron & Pastel Pink
Hair: Sandstone, Cinnamon, Burnt Sienna
Neck piece: Orange & blender pen
Hat : Violet, Purple, Spring Lilac & Amethyst
Sunflower - Bells

I have used the Promarker blender a lot on this image to create shading and look of movement.
I layered the card using the Venetian Paper Stack from an old retired Stampin up collection which I though worked well.
The element of ribbon or lace was easy as I knew I had some lovely satin ribbon from Meiflower Crafts which matched perfectly with the colours I have used on the image.

If you would like to join in the fun over at Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog and to be in with a chance of winning some amazing prizes, simply make a card using the brief and add your link to the post.

Crafty hugs
Tracey
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment