Wednesday 7 February 2018

Docrafts Demonstrations in March 2018

Good Morning, its a brisk cold morning here in Coventry blue we have sun and blue sky so I'm busy in the craft room today working through orders and sorting out my Demonstration list.

This March I start my journey as a demonstrator for Docrafts which is very exciting. I will be attending The Range Stores in the Midlands area. There is a full list below.

Saturday 3rd March - The Range - Redditch
Sunday 11th March - The Range - Coventry
Sunday 18th March - The Range - Leicester
Sunday 25th March - The Range - Loughborough
Sunday 31st March - The Range - Kidderminster

These demo's run from 10am to 4pm ( Sunday hours may apply) so please check the The Range Stores website for full store details of opening times and car parking facilities.

Docrafts have some amazing new ranges coming out on the 28th February like
Moroccan Blue, Moroccan Haze & Freshly Cut Flowers and theses new collections are just brilliant. I can't wait to start making the samples when it all arrives this week.

Watch this space 
The doorbell has just gone and I've had my starter kit delivered today so I shall be busy playing with that lot too. 
Exciting Times

Plus I have a photo Shoot with Create & Craft Tv on the 16th February for their Club Magazine so that's super exciting too.

Have a crafty day everyone
Hugs
Tracey
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment